ADAM AND EVE

This is my third time restarting my take on the decades challenge where I start from the very beginning, as in the creation of Simanity (my simlish term for humanity) with only Adam, Eve, Zeus, and goddess Hera in my game (no other sims, no NPCs which was made possible by mods). I will add more characters and give some sort of a back story for each of the occults as to their roots and beginnings. 

I've done this a couple of times already coz I keep redoing it and as much as I want to make everything as accurate as possible, the limitations of the game and the very few available custom contents for this theme makes it difficult for me, plus the fact that I suck at The Bible version of the history of humanity and am too lazy to do research lol. Since this is just a game, I decided to ditch that history and instead set the autonomy to full, let my sims decide their own future with as little (divine) intervention from me.

I am also thinking of incorporating some Greek gods and goddesses just to make it a little bit more interesting. Let's see how it shapes the history of Simanity. Let this serve as a warning as I envision the events in this fictional Sims story that is largely based on bible stories and Greek Mythology to surely hurt other people's sensibilities.

Since the family tree of Greek gods and goddesses have so many versions, I chose the ones that made sense to me and contributed to the flow of the story and skipped those who I think aren't necessary to include in my storyline.  Hope you like it!

You can watch this series on my YouTube channel! 😊😊😊

You May Also Like

0 Comments