Chapter 1: Archē Tou Télous



The ocean scares me. 
Not because I'm afraid of drowning but because it is too vast to know where it ends.



Up there in my house beneath the moon, I feel safer and more at ease knowing there's only me.

But that's also the problem.

There's only ME,

and I am beginning to feel the pangs of loneliness...



because there used to be three of us here,
Apollo and Artemis...
Oh, how I miss them!
But they have grown and have learned about the world down here. 


No matter how much I warned them of the dangers that lurk in every corner of this world,
they still wanted their freedom - so, who am I to deny them of that?



Especially Artemis who had been my rock during difficult times. 


Who would have thought that a baby would help her mother deliver her baby brother?



It took nine whole days and nights before Apollo finally came out of my womb.
Thanks to Hera who did everything to make my life miserable.
Artemis' smile was enough to keep me going.

But today, that smile is gone.


The ocean calls me.



What do I say to it? Should I wait for the moon?


Even the sun wants to leave me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can watch this series on my YouTube channel! 😊😊😊

You May Also Like

0 Comments