Sulanibabe Animations

I've been having a hard time finding specific animations for my machinimas and I got so frustrated, so I tried making them myself.  It wasn't easy for someone who has no experience in Blender or animation in general and the YouTube videos I watched didn't help. One Carpal Tunnel Syndrome later, and I finally learned to do it! I am so glad and excited to share them with you! It's not perfect, but it does the job, at least for me. 😁😁😁

My creations are FREE, but if you like what I do, or feel like I deserve some love, you are welcome to buymeacoffee! I would truly appreciate it! 😊😊😊

For simmers who are new to using animations for The Sims 4, you will need:

Andrew Pose Player
Teleport Any Sim

Just install both as you would any mod and remember to delete the localthumbcache file after so the changes you made are applied.

Once in the game, go to build/buy mode and search for "teleport", select the statue, and place it where you want to position your sim for the animation. Once you have done that, click on the statue and choose teleport a sim and select the sim you want to teleport in that position. For couple poses / animations, put 2 statues in the same spot and select them one after the other. Hit the play button and you can watch your sims doing the animations you chose for them. If you're visual, there are many video tutorials you can watch on YouTube. Ready to download?

So, here they are:

DOWNLOAD:
MODSFIRE | DIRECT DOWNLOAD


DOWNLOAD:
MODSFIRE | DIRECT DOWNLOAD



DOWNLOAD:
MODSFIRE | DIRECT DOWNLOAD


NO and SIGH
(Voice sound effects not included)
DOWNLOAD:
MODSFIRE | DIRECT DOWNLOAD


You May Also Like

0 Comments